Friday, December 14, 2012

Welcome


Isabel Marant shoes, Maison Scotch jumpers.

It is this time of year again. The stores have lowered their prices through some incredible discounts. I'm always very picky when I go shopping so I was really happy when I found these jumpers. They are both form Maison Scotch, and normally I wouldn't buy clothes from M.S. but the discount moved the price over into my price range. Yay me!

Well, I hear you thinking. 'What? Jumpers from M.S. are too expensive for you but you have 2 pairs of Isabel Marant shoes?'. Yep that's right. I got 2 (!!) pairs of Isabel Marant Shoes. It cost me a lot, but there's a long story to it.. I'm not going to tell the whole story but here's the short version:

Fell in love with the red Bekket shoes in august, were sold out everywhere. Called every store in Holland that sells Isabel Marant. Nobody had them anymore. One store had the Bobby (in camel) coming in december/january, so they put me on the waiting list (and that made me feel like I was a rich bitch, which I'm not), a few days later (begin september) I saw the Betty (in white) on Net-A-Porter and I really really really wanted them so I bought the white ones. Now a few months later the Bobby's came in, so now I have 2 pairs.

But since I'm not Paris Hilton or some other rich girl that has too much money, I decided to sell my Betty (the white ones) shoes. Since I'm only 18 years old, why do I need 2 pairs of Betty/Bobby shoes?

ps. If you are interested in the Isabel Marant Betty (white) shoes, please contact me: tess.veen [at] gmail.com


1 comment: