Thursday, December 13, 2012

Switzerland part 1





Travelling. I love it! I've never been outside of Europe, but I've got big plans!
Family. I love it too! Family is very important to me and I always love it when I meet new people inside my family. Like this summer.

My mom has an aunt and uncle who lives in Geneva, and this summer we (me and my parents) visit them in Switzerland. And that's where I met my second cousin (don't know if that's the correct word in English, as long as you understand it). We had a lot of fun those few days, speaking English, French and a bit of Dutch. (I think we've created our own language :p).

So she invited me to come to Geneva in the fall, and I did! I had a really great time and a lot of fun!

Here we were in the Jardin Botanique, a garden in Geneva filled with different kinds of plants from all over the world. Very interesting.


No comments:

Post a Comment