Monday, December 17, 2012

Rag & Bone


Rag & Bone Newbury boots via Ssense

These boots are *after 10 minutes thinking*: gorgeous in a lot of ways. I love (almost) every kind of shoes. From the Valentino Rockstud sandals to the long leather wedge boots from Givenchy and everything that's between it. But I know myself. I would buy them and let them sit in my closet and only wear them inside the house (or on a bookshelf and stare at them all day long). But these boots from Rag&Bone are just perfect. They have the quality that I'm looking for (real leather everywhere), the style that I love (stylish, but not über-stylish) and the right amount of heel height.
Too bad that they're not in my price range. Like miles above my price range..

Ah well, a wishlist is free, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment